Kris is exceptionally qualified in several areas of hospitality operations and management and his up to date knowledge of industry best practice places him at the forefront of management professionals.
Kris brings a wealth of expertise with practical cost-effective, proven solutions to build success.
Kris has a strong background within food and beverage operations. Kris brings fresh innovative thinking and his own uniquely developed programs that are cornerstones of success.
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Management – UTS
Kris completed a Master of Business Administration degree from University of Technology Sydney, an accredited AACSB business school, with a major in Strategic Management to complement his work experience and build upon his knowledge acquired to introduce new concepts in strategic thinking at an executive management level.
These studies focused on;
• General management skills developing expertise in strategic thinking, critical analysis, developing and implementing business plans, decision making under uncertainty, understanding organisational dynamics, motivating others, effective communication, leadership and promoting change in dynamic environments.
• Functional skills in developing competencies including accounting, finance, marketing, and human resources management.
• Specialist skills in strategic management covering sustainability management, innovation and entrepreneurship, managing power, change management, strategic supply chain management, management consulting and managing knowledge.
- Bachelor of Training and Development – University of New England
Conducted over two years this bachelor degree course focused on human resource management and development, issues facing the Vocational Educational and Training industry (VET), online training issues, management, workplace learning and strategic management.
The course teaches students to identify the training needs and requirements of individuals in organisations. It explores the learning and development needs of an organisation, the business of organisational training and development and provides assistance with the relevant design and development of training and development programs for face-to-face and online instructional delivery.
These studies focused on:
- prepare professional trainers and developers to refine their skills in adult training and life-long learning.
- utilise flexible learning approaches and online multimedia tools to enhance, supplement and evaluate
- professional development and training.
- link workplace learning and development with leadership, human resource development and management
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management – The Hotel School
The premiere hotel school in Australia located in Sydney’s Central Business District. Run in partnership with Southern Cross University and Hotel Intercontinental. This Bachelor degree focused on hotel operations and management practice in a changing global environment.
- Diploma of Hospitality Management – Metropolitan Business College
This qualification provided the skills and knowledge required as a manager in any hospitality functional area. Kris possesses a sound theoretical knowledge base combined with a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate teams within the hospitality industry.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Kris possesses the skills to create a meaningful learning environments, design learning processes and products, develop the skills and knowledge to manage the learning process and develop skills in assessment, and deliver training in and within the hospitality industry.
Kris is able to conduct competency based assessment, in the role as a trainer and facilitator, in a range of contexts including the workplace and Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
Michael possesses extensive hospitality industry experience, both locally and internationally.
As the role of Operations Manager, Michael is responsible for overseeing operations of the Elite Hospitality Solutions, including managing every aspect of Front of House operations, including but not limited to;
• Overseeing a large team of employees,
• Maintaining systems and procedures designed to monitor and regulate bar/food/labour costs
• Working directly withv the vendors to coordinate marketing events to promote new products and drive sales,
• Managing the Human Resource aspect of the business through recruiting, initial training, and continuous development,
• Managing business risk by examining the internal and external business environment to identify and assess risks, determine appropriate risk treatment actions and priorities and explain the risk management processes,
• Managing quality customer service by examining customer service standards of the business, contributing to excellent customer service standards of the business through the implementation of procedures and policies that are aligned to industry best practice,
• Leading and managing effective workplace relationships by creating workplace procedures to support workplace relationships through policy documents, staff training, continual support and communication with staff and Human Resource procedures to ensure staff conflict is handed in a positive manner to ensure workplace harmony is enhanced.
Michael’s proven success in guest services and hospitality has allowed him to thrive in this role and made an immediate and positive impact on our team.